Wednesday 19 September 2007

Don't know

Didn't know what to have as a title, don't really know what I am writing, so no picture either. Just a sort of update. Things are good, busy, more challanging, and good.


Have had some real answers to prayer lately within the church, brilliant, and our youth is growing, tiring. The group that Tanya and I do has just about doubled, very hectic. At the end of last year, we started a once a month youth worship on a Sunday night, the last one we had has just gone to a new level, it really kicked off, loads of young people, really up for going mad for God, and being challenged as well, exciting. We also have loads of plans for the coming year, weekends away, soul survivor, youth events, its gonna be a real challenge to organise, we really need some more workers. But God problems are great, we can't have too many youth, so I'm sure God will supply us with help. Especially since in about 6 weeks time I will be setting up a youth cafe, thats really going to need prayer and people. I just give it to God.

My house is up for sale, I'd really like to sell it, its expensive, to buy , but also to own, I really believe selling it is part of a bigger journey my family and I are on at the moment, but it is also a weight, a weight I could do without. As it takes longer to sell, I am wondering what God is trying to teach me from this......................maybe its just, rely fully on Him.

No comments: