Thursday 12 November 2009

Provided and ready to go

I have a car to use to get me to work and back for the next 2 months, which is a start, a real blessing, I have also had a couple of other people offer me back up cars if they are needed, which is just great, God has provided, His people have responded, I am really humbled by it all, brilliant.

Within the last month, we have moved to the exact right house, in the right place, with the space that is needed for us as a family and a place that can be used for the bigger vision of our lives.

My old company contacted me and have asked if I can come back to work for them, new, better shift pattern, good money, good conditions.

A car has been provided for me to go to work in and back up is there if needed.

And looks like Tanya will be setting up as a hairdresser, things are moving on that front too.

Things ain't perfect, but they are very good.

God is good, He is faithful, if He says He is in it, He is in it, He will not let you down, hold on to the words He has given. What He says in the light, is still relevant in the dark, morning does come.

No comments: