Wednesday 29 September 2010

I am Still Here

I am becoming a man of lists, which is not a problem, it is me getting organised, I need to be organised. There is a lot of things going on at the moment, which I hope to be able to share on this blog over the coming days, I will have to write 'blog' on a list, then I won't forget.

Tanya and I were at Holy Trinity Brompton on Sunday, just because we were in the neighbourhood, and we really enjoyed the service and got a lot from it, there was a lot going on and a lot of people there and everything went without a hitch. Why?

As I said to Tanya at the time, it does not just happen. There is a lot of preparation involved, practice, training, PRAYER.

I have 4 children and Tanya's sister living with us ( Until Friday), as well as the job and lots of other stuff to do. For everything to run smoothly things have to be organised, planned and prayed for. This is where I am at the moment, with lists and diary in hand, trying to be organised and getting things done.
I need to pray more, although it does not feel right on a list, it should be so much more natural than that, disciplined, something that is part of me and essential to me, to function, maybe it can start on the list until it is that engrained in me.

Ephesian 6:18
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.

1 comment:

Tanya Heasley said...

I wonder if Jesus had a diary or a list for all the miracles, healings or resurrections he had to do?