Thursday 27 January 2011

Thinking

I have been thinking a lot lately, I do think a lot in general, but I have been throwing lots of things around in my mind as of late, things I probably don't have to.

I am thinking about what I'm doing, what am I going to be doing, what do I want to do, what should I do be doing??????

I think about travelling to certain places, but I know the timing is not right, I think about studying, yet do not know how comfortable I would be in that environment, God knows me.

I don't know the answers to what is ahead, I do know that right now I have things to do, so I have to get on and do them. I know doors will open in the future and God has a plan with my life, I should be ready to be moved by His Spirit and trust in what is ahead.

Probably the most important thing I have to do.....is enjoy now, it is so tempting to be worried or caught up in planning for what is ahead and then miss what is right in front of you.

No comments: