Thursday 10 March 2011

What title?

Trying to keep on blogging, keep thinking about it and then it sort of goes to the back of the list, no worries, I see that many others are slacking. It is important to not get things the wrong way round, I blog because 'I' want to express something, not because people are hanging on my every word, so I do have a lot I want to say, I will keep on trying to express myself, communication is so important. I know I am now waffling.

The thing I wanted to say right now, is share a verse that really encourages me and gets to my very core of who I am, here goes.

John 6

68 Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life."

When it comes down to my very being, who I am and what drives me, what my reality is, is this, this truth, that I hope I can never get away from. What I know from the relationship I have with the God I know, is His truth and that is all I have to go on, so I must run with it, be driven by it and respond to it in what ever way I can. There are no one else's words or ways that will lead to eternal life, One way. Jesus.

No comments: