Tuesday 3 May 2011

Ask, Seek, Knock

I am not keeping up with this blogging very well, oh well. Still getting there, always getting there. Things are good, learning to be contented in the now, and I have a lot to be content about, I suppose it is harder to be content when all is not right in the world.

There is this thing going round in my head right now, it is from mathew chapter 7, verse 7, it keeps on coming up, so I am going to share it here and other places and also look into where it is relevant in my life;

'Ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened to you.'

I have chased so much in my life which has led to nothing. I know that the life I lead now, is so much more and I know that I am learning to live in freedom and run in this new life I have, and when I go through things which are hard, which I do, Jesus is with me, and the things I go through are turning me into something new, it is good.

Ask, seek, knock.

No comments: