Friday 25 January 2008

Volcano


I get very frustrated. I want to run, I want to be in there, living it. I want to be reaching out, really touching people, getting to know people. I am trying. I am trying myself to make an impact. It gets frustrating sometimes though. You feel on your own, you can't see what others are doing, you feel others are a hindrance more than a help, judgements flying about. The family not acting like a family. Trust just not there.
I was talking about this last night and today to people, I know others who feel this way. I have said and I stand by it, no matter how I feel, that we cannot go judging and blaming others. The same way it would probably not be a good idea to go and stand on a soapbox in the highstreet and tell people they are going to hell. We can only move forward and move others forward by the way we live and act. The same way we have been loved instead of judged, is the way we have to be. God must get frustrated an awful lot.
Lastly this does not mean I will not speak out or challenge others. I am challenged by Jesus, by the way He lived and what He did. Stand in front of me living that and I will not back down.

No comments: