Tuesday 20 February 2007

As I seem to have said here,lots alreaady, I just feel its about time I did this. I have to admit to being hugely influenced by my brother Brians blog, which I read all the time, its alot better than this one. So if you have the wrong Heasley or I'm boring you, you want curious in ibiza, Brians blog. It feels good to have a feeling, type it out, hit Publish, then send that thought or feeling out into the big bad world, there is a vulnerability to doing it, but in the same respect, that weakness promotes growth. Like if you cannot open yourself up, how can experience and feel, for those around you. How can I reach out into the world, reach out as a christian, if my heart is not open. So maybe in a small way, this is the opening of a heart. Me shouting, here I am world, I don't mind what you say, but I'm here anyway.

No comments: