Wednesday 21 February 2007

Getting started

Right, I've changed the name of this blog, from something i have said i should be doing, to something I am doing, to somewhere, i am going. I love the idea of a base camp, its something in my head at the moment, the idea of a base to head out from, a place to attack from, a community to build you up and send you out. But isn't that the church, I don't know , maybe I'm thinking further on, I just get very excited and passionate about living and breathing Jesus. I suppose the biggest challenge, is to be that in the most mundane and ordinary circumstances, to shine when you are down in the crap. But then what, is it time for another stage of inclusive community, breathing , living, building , shining, reaching out, I'm just exploring and I'm deep in thought at the moment, I'm not sure where the next base camp is, I've just got to be ready to go there.

No comments: