Wednesday 28 February 2007

hard

I'm a bit down right now, more like, stressed out. Probably the no smoking, a bit of worry and things not moving as fast as I want them to. As I write that down, I can think of all the things I'm meant to be learning. patience, not worrying, resisting temptation, sticking with things. It's hard to see when you are in the situation,this is when fellowship is important, people looking from outside in, definitely something I need to look at in my life. More fellowship.
The biggest thing I am learning right now, which I think, is one of the most important things a christian can learn, is...... I am weak, but he is strong, I'll screw up, he is still there, I am not alone and I rely on him. Heard something brilliant earlier actually, something about John saying this, 'what manner of love'. He could not think of an adjective to describe how big, wonderful, awesome, all consuming, unrelenting and indescribable God's Love is. What manner of love is this?, that no matter what I face, or do , or where I go, His love goes with me. I'm gonna be ok.

No comments: