Thursday 6 December 2007

Ton Up


This is my 100th blog post. As good a time as any to have a review of things. I have been at work a lot over the last couple of weeks, very busy, only got a chance to write the previous small post.
Over the last month or so, I have felt very at peace, there are the usual worries and struggles, and life keeps getting busier, but I have felt at peace. Typical of me, this started to worry me, I did not feel down, I just had a longing for more intimacy with God. A need deep inside to be closer to Him. I started to look at myself and how I have been in my family and work environments. I don't feel I have been going about things the right way in my attitude to those closest to me, as parent, husband, worker. Sometimes I am running about helping others, then come home and want to know where my dinner is, for example, or the first question to the kids is have you done your homework. Or at work I question whether when I am there, am I showing Jesus?
As I said, everything is good, but that is what the last post was about and in the last week I just feel like I am chasing God again, peace is nice, peace is good, what about risk and living the on fire dream, peace and passion that is the balance to get. I know I am babbling a bit, thats why this is a blog, I'm just very excitable.
On Friday, I really felt God tell me to attack hell, in terms I would use, He charged me to attack, how do you attack hell? You live His way, in love, showing love, breaking through with love, that was also another reason for my last post, all of my feelings and all of what God is saying to me right now, is to live a life of love.
That of course is easier said than done, but what a great challenge, I pray I am up to it. Love.

1 comment:

Jenelle said...

Way to go in hitting 100! All you need is love.