Friday 9 October 2009

Can't Wait

Food was good, small numbers, which is a nice way to start, also I want the people who come to feel really comfortable and at home, so that they will feel so secure in sharing the atmosphere with others, I didn't poison anyone, I do a good chilli, there was plenty of laughs and everyone got involved in clearing up, which is always good.

I will do another pilot in 2 weeks and then see if we can run with it after half term. It is like this with quite a few things I am doing, the plan is there, the oppurtunities seem to be opening up, but it is best just to wait at the moment and do the simple things, like move house, get settled, enjoy Christmas and then attack the new year, it is really great to see the things on the horizon, I just have to be patient and make sure I get my priorities straight and be consistent in what I am doing.

I can't wait.

No comments: