Tuesday 6 October 2009

Moving 2

I am really looking forward to moving, I have some great plans, but once again, I find I am in a place where I have to wait, things are on hold until we get settled. In fact, I don't think I will be started much new stuff before Christmas, which I am really excited about, trying to budget and get ready for now, last years was a bit difficult, but we can be excited about this one, in our new house.

I have been told and I do feel this is a time for me to just be, rather than to do, I find it hard. At my last job, we were taught first aid fire fighting, in other words doing enough, until the big guys arrive. I feel at the moment I am doing first aid living, keeping things ticking over until the bigger moments arrive, I now think that is a bad analogy, but I know what I mean, keeping the necessary things going until I am in a stronger place to do bigger things.

No comments: