Friday 9 March 2007

driving

Something I do alot of and therefore put into a context of my life is driving. I drive a lot, work is 90 miles away from home. A lot of time to think, pray, sing. Amazing what you can get up to in a car. The thing that gets me most is what myself and other drivers do, and how that relates to the life we live and our relationship with God.
Right lets go; Signs, how many times do I nearly have an accident because someone has not read the signs, and how about the times I get lost because I don't see the signs, I'm not even looking for the signs, or the ones I see I ignore because I know best. Right time to turn it around;
I, we, the world, don't read God's signs. We don't listen to him, He says stay in the middle lane only, but the left hand lane looks right, we get lost, we cause accidents, heartbreak, sin, pain , longing. I know the best way. Its not my way. Its His way. I have to keep focused on Him, listen to Him, keep my eyes open for His signs and most importantly.... follow them.
Driving is a cool subject, I've got loads to say, but I'm gonna save it up. Can't wait for Roadrage.

No comments: