Saturday 10 March 2007

Tanya


This is just a quick post, I get distracted, my wife has to remind me what I'm doing. She did not grow up in a christian backround , like I did , and sometimes feels uneducated or small in front of churchy people. I tell you now, she doe not know I have written this. I am not going to tell her. But, she listens to God, She gets it. She keeps me focusing on him. A partner is so important, well for me it is, we build each other up, strengthen each other. If I said that God had told me we should sell everything and move away, Tanya would go, ok, lets go. If it was the other way round, would I? I don't know.I have a big thing about putting God in a box, and how man, as an individual and as a religion, puts God in a box. This is something I will talk about soon, I do it, Tanya reminds me not to. One other point I have to make here. Tanya looks great.

No comments: