Tuesday 20 March 2007

struggling

Struggling again. There is always something, probably all ways will be. I suppose its how I face things which is important. I'm ok really,feel great spiritually, fine physically. I'm just being moody, probably because I've still given up cigarettes, but i still want to smoke. It comes back to me that what would happen if God woke up in a bad mood. He would have wiped us out so many times by now. But he doesn't, that is a great expression of his love, cause face it you would find man annoying, all of us would. the same mistakes, failing, destroying, killing, suffering, power hungry, selfish parasites, that we all are. (lets not get down about this. its just true)We are still loved and wanted. Wow. Dear God, please never wake up in a bad mood, you might see us for what we are, but while you still love me, I'm going to try my best for you. Amen.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Hi John, good to find you, can I introduce to my blog people?

Lovely photos

love Brian