Wednesday 21 March 2007

ducks

These two ducks turn up at my front door for breakfast, sounds like the beginning to a joke, but no, they turn up and they will follow me indoors if I'm too slow getting their bread. There is nothing especially profound about this, it just makes me smile, to open my front door in the morning and have two ducks waiting for breakfast. It does remind me of where I came from, and how blessed I am now with where and how I live. So now I will get profound, and look back at how different and lost my life was to where I am now.
I and others sometimes put ourselves under immense pressure to live our lives as Christ would want. While I should always be challenged, I should not put myself under damaging pressure. Jesus himself always had a go at the pharisees for putting people under undue pressure.
I want to be fully immersed in a christian life, I want to do more and the point is, I will because I am driven by He that is in me, I will not feel bad, or pressurised, because I can look back a year ago and see myself lost, searching, hopeless and now, I'm found, alive and saved. I have issues and will continue to, but I will continue to move forward in Jesus. Ducks, eh.

No comments: