Saturday 16 February 2008

Killing Me Softly



I grew up knowing God, but in my late teens, I decided to go my own way. I have come back to Him, only in the last 2 years and He has blessed me.

Right now I believe God is pruning me, cutting me back, changing and forming me, getting rid of views and ways He does not want me to have, making me ready to march forward in Him.

This is painful, like my title, being killed softly by love, being loved into submission, to His ways, necessary, but hard. At the end of the day, it is about His vision, His life, His word and being focused on that. Being focused on trusting Him completely, leaning on Him, viewing life His way, not the worlds way. It is about forgetting all I know, and looking at things differently. Hard but true.

Pruning is necessary, then I can grow better.

No comments: