Thursday 8 May 2008

Break

I did a lot of blogging last month, this month, I am having a bit of a break. The weather outside is great, I have a lot of career decisions to make, a lot of uncertainties and I have noticed I have not been reading as much, even though I got a load of book tokens, as a leaving gift from my job, and I have used them all. I also have a 12 year old son , who is being home educated, a 1 year old daughter, who is in to everything, a wife, who has a vision to start a youth advice and help service and it is gardening season.

I have been thinking a lot, not always a good thing, my moods can be very different, from high to low, I have been ultra disciplined and then the complete opposite, I have given things to God and then picked them up again, moments of worry and moments of safety, times of insight and times of coldness. Maybe that is the story of life. I just pray for balance right now, balance and relationship.

I would like to write a book, if I got time, I think it would be a story of relationship, my relationship with God, from the smallest childhood moments, to the now and onward, who knows.

Speak soon, don't know when.

No comments: