Thursday 1 May 2008

First Birthday

The first time I met my now wife, she said to me, 'Its my sister's first birthday, she's one.' This led me to take the serious michael out of her for the rest of the night, saying things like ' It's my 18th birthday today, I'm 42.'
Fortunately the next time we met, we clicked and the rest is history. That is a good story for another time.

I have been blogging for a year, happy blogging birthday to me. This is my 153rd post within that year, I hope to do more this year, if I have the time, who knows, I may give up the computer for lent or something next year, that sounds like quite a good idea actually, very difficult, I'll have to think about that.

Last thing for today, thankyou all who pass through, the last month has been the busiest for my wee blog, since I started blogging, so thanks for popping in, there is a lot of changes going on in the life of my family and I right now, so to be able to share that has been good.

And finally, for I'm a jolly good blogger........................

1 comment:

Tanya Heasley said...

You're so not funny!