Wednesday 30 April 2008

Just Thinking

Right now, I am in a place where I want to know where I am going, where I am meant to be, what I am meant to be doing. I don't know. That is ok.

I think sometimes you just have to go and do it anyway. In Matthew chapter 18:18, Jesus says to His disciples, whatever they loose on earth will be loosed in Heaven, whatever they bind on earth will be bound in Heaven. I really believe, some people are sitting, waiting for something specific in their lives, some kind of word, when God has already given it. Sometimes there are times when I and I suspect a lot of others feel like they have a word for someone, or we feel someone needs prayer, or even we feel like we should be doing something physically to help someone, we don't, or more probably, we ask God to confirm, we ask God for a sign. He has already given it.

If you feel you have that word, or that action to do, do it. Jesus, in that passage, I believe, is saying, step out in faith, you already know I am with you, step out and I will back you up. You have His word, stop waiting for signs and start being what God intended you to be. I will make a special point, that I am writing this to me, to remind me, to encourage me to step up and out.

No comments: