Tuesday 29 April 2008

Keeping busy honestly

I am finding that I have to keep busy. The first few weeks out of my job, I found I had loads to do. There were things around the house, the garage, the garden, there were jobs to apply for, time to make up, relationships to rebuild. All that is still going on.
Last week though, I found myself bored, I struggled. Mentally last week it was easy to knock me down. I was weak last week. Haha. I was unorganised, I am still getting up earlier and being disciplined, but I found that hard last week. This week I am more organised, I have plans for the week written out on the fridge freezer. I think it is something I have to watch, be focused.
This does not mean I cannot relax. Of course according to Tanya, I can't relax, but I had a lovely Sunday afternoon, on the sofa, watching 'Holes' ( lighthearted kids film). But I do love to be busy. Yesterday I had lunch with a good friend, nice to catch up, he has been so busy with work and family and stuff, it was great to spend some time with him, it also reminds me that I love to be busy, but I am blessed to have this time to spend on relationships, so I hope I get busy with relationships.

I also want to add today, that I need to be more honest in everything I do, I do hold back. Like when someone says 'are you ok?', I'll probably just say yes, ok or not. I sometimes hold back when I am writing this blog, thinking don't be too honest, well maybe I need to be more honest.

Well here is to honest busy relationships.

No comments: