Wednesday 2 April 2008

Lost

I wanted a picture from lost, because it is recognisable. I watched the first 2 series, then when it moved to sky. I gave up. This is my continuing story of where I am and how I got here.

I ended up in some horrible and scary situations in my life, I am thankful to say that the girlfriend I moved out with, became my wife, eventually. Before that we ended up living and working in Majorca, which was a fantastic time, with some great adventures, but also a time of danger and for one of the first times in my life, that my life was threatened, due to my drunkenness ( not sure on the spelling there).

We returned home, to marriage, to a mortgage, to a son, (Morgan )some may say, to boredom and conformity, to work, and I was still only 19.

At 20, I got an offer, from some irish gypsies, to go to work in Germany, tarmacking. I went with my best mate, leaving wife and son behind, to go and earn my fortune for them. After enough adventures to fill its own book, I once again escaped with my life, literally running, being chased, and being very scared, and very glad to get home.

This incident affected me alot. I came back to England and once again settled into normality. After nearly losing my leg in a steel yard, tearing my hands on sacks of tea, getting seriously frozen cleaning freezers, smelling from salmon packing, working production lines and being a security guard, I got a wonderful job in an oil refinery, where I have been working for the last 10 years, as of yesterday.

So professionally, I started to get it together, I was still very messed up in the head. This is dragging on, so I will continue tomorrow..............................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a great sstory and looking back God has been protecting you and I believe using circumstances to guide you into his will for your life. He will not fail you and your family.