Saturday 5 April 2008

And now for something completely different

It is the weekend, the youth cafe was very good last night, not as many kids, it still being the Easter holidays, but very relational. Had some really good chats, as my brother would say ' caring, not selling'.

Anyway I'll get back to me next week, as it is Saturday, here is my favourite joke;

Irishman, American and Russian sitting in a pub, having a discussion on who the superior race is.....
" Ve are zi superior race of course, ve put the first man in space" Exclaimed the russian. " Yuri Gagarin, first man up there, you know I am right."
" No way Ruskie" said the american"Now we put a man on the moon, your lot still ain't managed it, 'One giant leap for mankind' that was us, we are the greatest."
"Now I hate to be disagreeing with you gentlemen there now" Put in the irishman." But I am afraid you would both be wrong, because, you see, us irish we are planning to send a man to the sun, now surely that would make us the superior race?"
The american and russian, both looked shocked and then started to laugh and laugh.
" You idiots, you send a man to the sun, he'll shrivel up before he gets anywhere near." Said both.
"See there you go now, underestimating the irish again, do you think we haven't thought of that" replied the irishman." Do you think we are that stupid, we are going to send him at night."

I thank you, and good night.

1 comment:

Tanya Heasley said...

That being the first joke you ever told me, and it still makes me laugh.