Monday 1 June 2009

Cloud Cuckoo Land

I didn't know what to call my post today, but I bought a book a couple of weeks ago to learn ancient greek, it only cost me 80p in a charity shop. I admit I am thoroughly enjoying myself, learning slowly and in little bits, today I had to write out cloud cuckoo land in ancient greek, hence the title.

I bought a couple of other books at the same time, the most enjoyable being 'Adrian Plass' sacred diary', which I have really enjoyed, laughed out loud at and been really encouraged by, especially the recurring theme of God liking Adrian, I think God likes me too.

I have been a bit busy, I have plans and I want to start getting organised, it is good to be busy, to have purpose. Last week being half term, I did things a bit differently, small things in my daily routine to make it feel like I was having a break as well, because Tanya has now, except for one day, completed her hairdressing course and we have our bankruptcy to sort out. After that things are going to be different, lack of car for a start, but different in a way that we can be more organised in how we are going forward, more clear and flexible about how and where we are spending our time. This all sounds a bit coded at the moment, but I do have a lot going on in my head, new ideas, new passions, or maybe just reinvigorated ideas and passions, I wanted to write something down. Things are not great from a worldly perspective, but I feel good and am still optimistic.

Just a bit of a blurbed update.

No comments: