Monday 15 March 2010

Manic

I have let this go, I was on a run and then I just find I have so many other things to do, so my blogging has suffered, which to be perfectly honest is not too big a deal, but now they have installed the internet in the office I am currently in and I can't move, I have time to sit here and splurge it all out.

To be perfectly honest most of my busy situation is not due to me taking on more, things have just come at a time when my shift pattern is currently stuck over weekend times and a lot of the things I do are at those times, and it is also down to the fact that I have 4 kids, the oldest of which is now at home again being home educated and a baby and toddler are hard work, Tanya is doing great, but it leaves a lot to be done on days off.

The YC is doing better, street pastors???, I am speaking on Sunday, which plays on my mind and now Tanya's sister is coming to live with us, which is good, yet it does mean a lot of running around and rearranging at home which has just meant that the last couple of weeks have been manic. It is good to be busy and purposeful and I actually feel great, I just don't want to drop anything right now, which means that blogging may suffer. We will see.

No comments: