Tuesday 2 March 2010

Street Pastors in Diss

I have signed a new contract at work and am relaxing about my current situation and of course, plans for the future are in the making, haha. I have been doing some practical stuff at home and am quite pleased with the results of my work in our garage and I am now planning and starting to work on my vegetable growing, which of course means I have been a bit lax on my blogging, I will try to keep up.

Today I and others are having a meeting with the street pastors people, about bringing street pastors to Diss. This is something I have pushed for and which has been picked up by our church and things are slowly coming together. Well today is the next step along that road and I am really excited and pleased to be involved.

Time to pray. Need more people to be involved, need things to go smoothly, need to be organised, help!

No comments: