Monday 22 March 2010

The Reality Is

I spoke yesterday, good topics, I had an idea where I was going and then I got a bit lost, I said 'the reality is' so many times that when I was listening back to it later, I started to cringe when I heard myself say it. I also said that I would elaborate on things and didn't, I did not elaborate on the scripture I had either. I listend back to it, as I said, it was ok, yet I do like to critique myself, and I have to say, could have done better. A highlighter pen and just some points where I know I should stop will help. At the end of the day, I delivered the mesage, just hoped to have done it better.

I am not so manic this week and have a bit of time, even though, Tanya has gone to the boiler room for a few days, which is great, I will just be a bit manic with 5 kids, although that is what Tanya has to deal with all the time, I will be fine. Tanya's sister is moved in, I have had my works dinner and dance, which was good, also we have had Mason's football presentation evening, which was good, Mason won the award for most skillful player, which was great, his team won the league and he was captain, all fantastic. Morgan has been going to rugby with Diss town, but he needs more to do, we will see. There is a time of calm right now.

In general we are all well and I find I have some things to say, so be ready for some blogging.

No comments: