Tuesday 23 February 2010

Peace and Security

I really feel peaceful and secure at the moment, it is not just being permanently employed again or doing alright with money, believe me, there are more important things in life and mine ain't perfect, yet I feel alright about it all.

I have really enjoyed lately having a scour of charity shops for books, yes some good fiction books, but mainly and what I have been mostly losing myself in, is Christian books and biographies of Christians who have made a difference, also I have just been having a lot of worship cds on at the moment, I suppose I am immersing myself in God stuff, this has led me to getting into the bible more as well, which is really cool. I have other books and cds, that I will continue to enjoy, right now I am in a nice bubble and being inspired by what I am finding.

The challenge will be, to take what I hear and read into all the other parts of my life.

No comments: