Monday 22 February 2010

Decision

I have decided to stay in my current role, commuting to Thurrock, I have made this decision based on many factors and spent a lot of time in prayer, I do always panic that I will make the wrong decision, yet right now I feel a great deal of peace.

One of the biggest factors for me, was stress, right now, working where I am, I just do my days work and go home, forget it, the time off and pay are good, the only real stress is the commuting and maybe office politics, which since I have been back I have shied away from. Staying where I am, also allows me to work on other things and chase the vision, wherever that may lead us.

I also made the decision based on being able to get along side people and help, I don't think I would have been able to be a friend within the prison service, there would always be a line that could not be crossed, and I have found other ways of being able to be there for people.

So, right now, things are really good, what next?

No comments: