Thursday 11 February 2010

MLK, AP and Me

I really wanted a biography of Martin Luther King Jnr, I really wanted to read a biography of a Christian who changed the world in the last 100 years, someone who made an impact in all circles, not just Christian, but took who he was to the world and made a stand. I walked into a local charity shop on Monday and was very happy to pick up his autobiography for 80p, so expect numerous MLK quotes, as I am already folding down pages. This is what I do when I like a book and want to quote from it in future, I fold down pages. My book with the most folded down pages, is Floyd Mclungs, ' Loving the God Who Loves You.' Brilliant.

I have also started reading the second of Adrian Plass' wonderful diaries, brilliantly funny, honest and loads to learn from. It reminds me not to worry about being so weak, God uses the weak and shows His strength.

I have decisions still to make to do with jobs, what a blessing that I have a choice, not so long ago, no choice whatsoever, I am sure God is in it all.

No comments: