Wednesday 3 February 2010

Passionately Silly

If I look back on my life, the times I have got into trouble, have either been because of passion or silliness. I am not malicious, I don't think, I don't believe I'm bitter and twisted and I don't plan revenge, yet I have, over the years, managed to get myself into the most stupid of situations, and also cause some real harm, through just being either stupid or following my heart. Don't worry, I don't think I've upset anyone too much lately, just my line of thought, the learning curve.

And what do I learn, think and wait. Obviously some things need quick actions or decisions, but even then, there is usually time to weigh things up. Think and wait should be my new motto, to replace passionately silly, it does not mean I can't be passionate, or silly, just making sure I am not causing more problems in the process.

Tomorrow I am going to have a facebook cull, I am quite looking forward to it, clean up time.

No comments: