Tuesday 20 November 2012

A prayer

Prayer based on the armour of God

Lord, I pray this day that your truth will hold me up and I                                                                                                                       can rely on it, because my very being knows that I have                                                                                                                                                                                               been made right through what Jesus has done and I can                                                                                                                                                                                                    walk forward today, at peace, secure, in your good news.                                                                                                                                                                     I trust you to protect me, for you have saved me.                                                                                                                                                                                              I want to run in spirit and in truth, through my relationship                                                                                                                                                                             with you, your word and the Holy Spirit.                                                                                                                                                                                                               Help me to continue to share my life with you through                                                                                                                                                          prayer and shine you into the world. 

Amen

No comments: