Monday 4 June 2007

ELBR




I visited (hence the pic) the East of London Boiler Room, this weekend(hence the title). It is a house in Thurrock, which has been set apart as a house to be used for God's purpose, with a prayer room, art room, bedrooms. It is really great. A wonderful sanctuary and a great place to go to pray, the prayer room, like so many prayer rooms across the country, are wonderful places, for focus, and time with God. I went on Saturday and met a couple from the other congregation of my own church in Diss. I had never had a conversation with them, but meeting 90 miles away, we had a good chat, God works in weird, yet cool ways. Anyway went there again today, and put on a cd, read other peoples prayers, prayed, relaxed in God's presence. I really felt comfortable. What is interesting is I am working away, on nights, having a peaceful moment with God, yet if you look on my wife tanya's blog, her day has been the complete opposite. So for all my peace, I just want to pray now, that everyone gets a bit of piece and time today. God Bless.

No comments: