Friday 8 June 2007

Mysterious ways

I told you the other day I went to the East of London Boiler room, I went on Saturday, ended up speaking to a couple of people, then I went on the Monday, and got the chance for a bit of prayer. Anyway, on the Monday, I wrote out a list of names, of friends and guys at work, I wanted to pray for who weren't Christians, especially since I have been praying about openings at work. I went to stick this up on the wall, when I noticed, I was putting it next to exactly the same list I had inadvertently stuck there on the Saturday, so I stuffed it in my pocket and thought nothing more of it.

Fast forward to work, I do a big jobbie, in the office loo, and off I go to a meeting, come out of the meeting and am approached by the guy who is number 2 on that prayer list with, the piece of paper in his hand. He gives it to me, saying I think this is yours, it had been all round work, and back to me, with everyone now knowing that I think of them as lost and asking God for more balls to speak up. Well I don't need the balls as much now, God has thrown me straight in there, when we are not even thinking, He is at work.

Talk about open doors slowly, for everything I talk about, for all my rants, raves, ideas, feelings, etc.....It is His plan, His timing, His show. I love it when He uses me, I just pray He continues to use me, and I allow myself to be led by the spirit, with courage, love and truth, not to get on my high horse, but it to be about Him.

2 comments:

Tanya Heasley said...

You wrote big jobbie, lol

I can't believe you touched a bit of paper that had fallen onto the floor next to a toilet in the mens, yuk!!

Globegirl said...

ouch. that's a bit akward! guess you should now be on a few people's prayer lists now that everyone at work knows you're praying for them.