Monday 17 March 2008

speed camera


Just a quick thought really, when I was driving this morning, I slowed down for a speed camera, it made me think, isn't slowing down for the camera hypocrisy, some would say it is clever, I don't want points on my license and a fine, at the end of the day though, I am only following the law, when the law is looking.
It got me thinking, is there a way some people act, in front of the church, or friends or work colleagues, because they are 'on camera', racing about life, looking like everything is going swimmingly, they are in touch, they are out there, the real deal, we only see them the way they want to be seen, or is this something in all of us? Are there those who want to be caught, are there those that constantly make the camera flash on purpose, are there those that when they pass our cameras, they are going so slowly, we just don't see them? I could go on, I won't.
Just a thought, maybe worth expanding, God in the detail.

No comments: