Monday 31 March 2008

Now wait.


I did try to do a montage of photos to show how I have changed in appearance over the years, but I messed it up, oh well.
I think that sometimes when I write here, I sound a bit preachy, or even sound like I am giving out all this advice because I have it sorted. I don't have it all sorted, and most of the time I am preaching to me. I have to learn to take my own advice, I have to learn to listen.
If you know me, I like the sound of my own voice, I have an opinion on everything, I said to someone yesterday, how are you going to hear God talking, if you don't give Him a chance to speak. Yet again, could do with practicing what I preach.
I want to do some explaining, I want people to know where I am right now, how I got here, why I got here, I would like to say I want people to know where I am going, but I don't know right now, that is in God's very big hands. Scary, but true.
I really feel God has told me to wait, I think He has been telling me this for a while, it is only now, now that the future of my family, my home, my career and my life are in His hands, that I am truly starting to understand what waiting means. It is up to Him. I am waiting.
In the meantime, and I expect to have quite a bit of time, over the next few days, I just want to set out the who's, what's and where's, I don't know why, but that is what I'll be doing. Stay tuned.

No comments: