Tuesday 25 March 2008

prayer again

Big thing prayer, love it, so important.
If you know me or if you have been following my blog you will know I have made some big decisions about my life at the moment, not just my life, I have a wife and 3 children. My house is up for sale and I have handed in my notice at work, I really want to say to God, I am yours, this your life, lead me as you will. Of course it is more in depth than that, and has meant times of prayer and lots of talk and God's word.

Time is getting precious, with work etc........... and I am a little worried, this week I prayed, please God, I want to follow your ways, not my own desires, please be in this, please give me a word from you, let me know it is about you, not me, confirm your word to me.

God is a faithful God, an answerer of prayer, Sunday night I had a call from my sister in law, she said she had a word for me, from collossians chapter 3 verses 1-3, focus on Him, not the world.

What encouragement and what obedience, I know it was hard to phone me and say that, I needed it, it was an answer to prayer and I thank my sister in law for being obedient.

Be obedient to God, there is someone out there waiting for you to be God's voice, to confirm, to encourage, to support, to be the hands and feet of He whom we serve.

Pray and pray again, then act on the word of our master.

No comments: