Monday 24 March 2008

Weakness

This is speed blogging, I have no time, but wanted to write something. Easter weekend and all that goes with it.

I have a bad temper, I can be moody when I am tired, when I first wake up, I can be impatient, sometimes I get roadrage, I can be condescending, patronising, egotistical, lustful, argumentative, lazy, selfish, work mad and probably loads of other things.

I am weak. I will tell you I am weak, I want the world to know I am weak, I think it is important to admit weaknes, to get help, to show solidarity and most importantly, to realise my strength does not lie in me, it is in God, I am grateful that He gives me the strength to admit my weakness, to learn from my weakness, to challenge my weakness.

Through that weakness there is strength, strength in Him, strength from God.

'I am weak, but He is strong.'

No comments: