Friday 29 August 2008

A little thought

I only have time for a small post, as always, when coming back from a break, there are one hundred and one things to catch up with. I have loads to say, loads of ideas and will shortly be starting some new challenges. I have just decided today to share a small picture I have had.

Have you ever sat round a fire and you can see everyone else round the fire, but you can't see very far away, or like when you look out of a window at night when you have the light on and you can't see very far? There is a darkness you cannot see into, but you can see where you are, because you are standing in the light ( you can probably see where I am going with this), it isn't that the darkness is stronger, because as soon as you are there with a light, you can see all around. The problem is that the dark places have not got any light, and the dark places will remain dark, if no light is taken there.

It is how I have to be, taking pieces of light, like matches or torches into dark places, not being afraid of the dark, the dark will only remain where the light is not shining and we only burn the fires until the sun comes up.

No comments: