Tuesday 2 September 2008

Update again

Right, I now probably have a bit of time to get back into writing some blogs, I have a hundred thoughts and ideas, I want to write down, most of which will never be seen because I will forget what I was thinking.

So this is what is going on with me and mine. Summer has been interesting, times of rest and times of stress, ( isn't it weird that you can make the word rest from stress) , I really believe, as a family, we have had a period of growth, but I think like most this is continual, and we have our ups and downs, but we are trying to be closer, trying to be more patient and understanding with each other, trying not to be so short tempered ( ME ) and trying to spend more time together ( down with tv ). It has been good for me, to have this time of space and freedom with my family all summer, I know it is a blessing and I am grateful and there are now a few jobs in the pipeline which I am really praying will come to fruition.

Tanya will hopefully next week be starting a hairdressing course, which I think will be great for her, a good move career wise and opens up doors to help so many people.

Our oldest son Morgan, who has been home schooled for the last 7 months, is embarking on a mixture of alternative education and team building activities with the help of the youth service and an alternative school, still sort of waiting for funding, but he starts new things today, exciting.

Our next son Mason, is back at school today, he missed school, he loves it, he does well, I only worry that he gets dragged into so much world stuff, at such a young age, worrying how he looks etc.. I am sure he will be fine, just something for us to tackle at home.

So I might be starting work, Tanya will be on her part time course, which does mean that Turaya may have to go in a creche sometimes, I hope that will be ok.

The youth cafe starts up again next week and Tanya and I will also be starting training as street pastors in Norwich, which is all exciting. There is a new season for our youth and I am really looking forward to it and also some really great jobs coming up to do in the community, there are other things too, in the pipeline, exciting, but I will have to wait and see.

The house and finances aren't very good, but God is in it, so we are all really trying not to worry, good times ahead and you are up to date.

No comments: