Monday 29 September 2008

Friday night, Sunday morning

The YC was on Friday night as usual, it has started to get busier again now the fair has gone, no problem with it being quieter, as we have found we have had time to be more relational with those that have come.
We have had a guy who comes along who, without being inappropriate, has had a rough deal in life, has had it harder than most and carries those scars with him. I don't want to go into details, but all we have done is listened and show him a bit of Jesus. When he came on Friday, he said he would like to come on Sunday morning to church and he did, with his girlfiend, and at the end of the service, both went to the front and were prayed for.

The thing is, number one, I did not see that coming, God is so big

Number two, even if he does not come again, that is a barrier broken down, victory.

Number three, we can only do so much, God does the real work, He saves.

I really feel I am seeing God break through in so much right now, He is breaking through, touching hearts, getting people thinking, challenging, I am excited, even though He is challenging me big time, I am so glad that I am along for the ride, what a life !!!!!

No comments: