Thursday 18 September 2008

New Gimmick

I have been sent an email this week, referring me to a website that attaches to this blog and any bible verses I write in, now come with a cool pop up, with the entire verse on it. It makes me feel very sophisticated and professional, even though I know I am not ( I am watching my ego ).

Anyway in celebration of my new toy here are some cool bible verses to get your teeth into.

Revelation 1:10, I want to have days when I am just 'in the spirit'

Ephesians 1:3-14, I am an adopted child of the creator of the universe

Acts 3: 1-10, I want to have the faith to step out in Jesus name

1 John 1: 16, I love because I am loved.


On a different note, I got a text this morning requesting me to pray for Christians in Bangalore, who people are planning to kill today, people today will die because of their love for Jesus. Jesus said it would happen, He said we would be persecuted for Him, He said to be joyful, we will be blessed through persecution ( Matthew 5 ) .
It is so easy to say to be joyful, in our comfortable freedom, while others suffer, I pray that when it comes to me being joyful, when I am being oppressed, I can be. It also reminds me, not to be so silly about how I declare the name of Jesus in this bit of the world. People are dying for His name, I can and will be loud.

No comments: