Monday 8 September 2008

200

This is my 200th post, I am quite pleased with myself, it is an achievement, and at the moment, or not just at the moment, anytime, any victory should be celebrated, no matter how small it is. I was going to write a post about antiheroes, but I will have to do that another day, since this is a special post, I want to write something happier, so I am going to write about me and where I am.

In the eyes of the world, I am failing desperately, I do not know what is going to happen, I do not know where my family and I will be living in about 6 weeks, there are a lot of things I do not know, I am sure there are a lot of things none of us know. I am going to write something happier, don't worry.

I will tell you what I do know, I know that I am the much loved adopted son of the creator of the universe. I know that, I am sure of that. So the things in the world aren't right, I am in His hands and He is God, I have and will probably continue to sin, He has forgiven me and does not want me walking about under the shadow of guilt or shame, He has set me free from that. I belong to God, He is in control. I know it is an oft used verse, but it is a verse that hung on the wall of my house growing up, and I really get it more and more now, Romans 8:28 ' And we know that all things work together for the good of them that love God.'

I will have moments of being down, moments of guilt and shame, moments of worry, but I seriously know that all things are working together for good, it is all in His plan and in His hands. So celebrate every victory, be joyful, reach out and love, because you are loved.

No comments: