Tuesday 7 August 2007

Tired

I'm tired. Tanya (my wife) has a Polish friend who says ti red, now she says it all the time, anyway, music.....

I'm not going to start that today, I had expectations of me on this little break with my family, popping off for a couple of hours, doing some research, chilling about things, then writing this cool post. My family has other ideas. I'm writing this at 8:15, haven't stopped, still got things to do. Had a good day though.

I can get back to being random then, and as I am sitting here, I am thinking of expectations, how many times we expect things to turn out a certain way, they don't, and I(or we) react, I might be disappointed, I might be surprised or angry, sad,.......

I do this quite often, I react badly when my expectations are not met, I feel disappointed when people let me down or do not reach the pedestal, I have put them on, I have high hopes, and low points.

At the moment in my life, I have felt God in what I am doing, and then it gets confusing, this way or that, open doors, shut doors, and then I'm left unsure, I don't feel let down, more of I don't know. I have to put it all into Gods hands, He will never let me down, he is higher than my hopes, beyond expectation. People and situations will never truly live up to everthing we feel they should be, God will always be so far beyond that.

I really need to listen clearly to God, discernment, I really pray for the gift of discernment. I'll get back to working on my music series now.

No comments: