Friday 17 August 2007

Victory



I knew I would have to interupt music. I need time to write those blogs, plus a bit of research. Then somethng happens in my life and I want to share it. I actually thought this the other day when I saw a billboard, advertising that whoever it is 'works while you sleep', just like God.
Anyway, had a chance yesterday to speak about Jesus to one of the guys at work. It occurred to me, what Paul said about only boasting about Jesus.
I can talk about me all day, but one chance to talk about Jesus, its like winning the pools, or the lottery. I got to speak about Him, I feel victorious, to promote Jesus. That is what I live for. I am never going to walk away from a conversation and say, I told him about me and it changed that persons life. But one chance to tell anyone about Jesus, may mean eternal life for someone who was lost.
I pray for more oppurtunities.


No comments: