Wednesday 12 November 2008

I'm Back

I am back, the internet has been switched on at this, my new address. It has been frustrating not being online, but also quite freeing, as in not being so dependent on being online, a forced break from checking in on emails and blogs and facebook and loads of other things that have managed to work their way into my routine.

There was one problem, I was waiting to hear from the prison service about how I got on with their recruitment day, I ended up going to the library to find out that I have passed that part of the selection process. Which is great, but now I have to wait for the vetting procedure, which involves credit and medical checks, which have me a bit concerned, all in Gods hands.

I do also find I have a bit to catch up on, people to get back in touch with, things to sort out. I wonder if I could break from the internet voluntarily for a period of time, that will be a challenge of mine next year. I will hopefully be able to update more tomorrow, but for now, there is plently to praise God about, and He is doing so much.

No comments: