Thursday 23 October 2008

Light

God is good, the house is sorted, we move in on Saturday. If you look back to about three weeks ago, you will see that things were looking increasingly desperate, all options closed. We have a house to move to, not everything is sorted, but there is more and more light, I have this job thing tomorrow and I keep getting calls from people about possible jobs, loads of light. I follow light, that is what Jesus is, and right now all I have to say is PRAISE HIM.

I have such a busy time from now till next week sometime, I am even tempted to drop some bits off, but we will see, I probably won't have the time or resources ( the computer has to move as well) to blog for a while. Thankyou to anyone who has prayed, you know who you are, God answers prayer, speak soon.

No comments: