Wednesday 22 October 2008

Stuff

I have been and will be very busy over the next few weeks, trying to get things sorted. We lose the house next week, so yesterday and today we have been really trying to sort out where exactly we will be living, hopefully we will find out today if we have a house to go to, and if everything is to the positive. God is really helping, I am sure all will be fine, some people have really stepped up to the plate and acted as the family we are meant to be as christians, there is always hope when we have God.

I have an assessment day with the prison service on Friday, with the intention of being a prison officer, so that is looking positive, Tanya's course is going well, so soon she will be able to start cutting hair for MONEY, haha. I have met with the education authority this week over Morgan's education, so that is looking more positive, if we get the house we hope then Mason's schooling will not be upset, especially as he is doing so well and played for the school football team again yesterday, even though he is the year below, so he is doing well. Turaya is fantastic, we are having a great time together, she is very switched on and her conversation skills aged only 20months are fantastic.

I really feel God has said for me to just concentrate on getting us moved right now, I literally have to put the one hundred ideas running around my head to one side, and get us all resettled.

That is the news for now.

No comments: