Wednesday 21 November 2007

Down


I have felt absolutely crap since Friday night, since the youth cafe kicked off, not physically, in the head, can't seem to get things right. Had a small group last night with some young people, went well, but I got really angry with them at one point, I mean they were really pushing it, but still, I recognise I am not in a great place, I've been a right gripe to live with as well.
I was speaking with Graham Blake on Monday night, He is the leader of DC3, I told him how I was feeling, he said that every time he speaks, and he feels it was a really good word, that got home, the next day, he feels really low. Just him telling me this, I felt a real burden being lifted, he said you are on a high, moving into enemy territory, making a difference for Jesus, the enemy does not like it.
So even though I got a bit angry last night, I am really starting to feel a lot better, I recognise how I have been, I am going to move forward in the name of Jesus, He is my strength, and I really thank him for the honesty of Graham and great friends, and the fact that I have the oppurtunity to work in His name and move into that territory.
Honesty and vulnerability really speak to people, knowing you are not the only one who struggles with an issue, knocks down strongholds, maybe I'll expand on this some other time.
Lastly, please pray for Northern Ireland tonight, if we beat Spain, and Latvia beat Sweden, please pray for Latvia too, Northern Ireland will qualify for euro2008.

No comments: